Do you have bleeding before the rule? If so, it is useful to know what the main causes that may be behind the pre-stained rule. In most cases, we are facing a physiological response normal our bodies, since these losses help cleanse the organs of the female reproductive system. In other cases, it may be a sign that something is wrong, therefore, when we care? It is the question that we will try to answer below.
Normally, between each rule, vaginal discharge is white, transparent color, stringy and practically without smell. This flow may experience changes recognizable through the different colors you can acquire. For example, the end of the menstrual cycle may be more abundant brown hue, or when the contraceptive pill. Sometimes, the flow is also indication that something is wrong in our body, for example, alerts us to the presence of an infection, for this reason, should pay special attention to this part of the women’s intimate health. We should not ignore or belittle the more abundant losses, with a very dense flow and with an unpleasant odor, or flow with unusual shades ranging from gray to green or yellow, these changes can go hand in hand other associated symptoms, such as itching, redness, burning, bleeding, pain, presence of sores in the genital area.
Bleeding before the rule: Causes
You know what the Main causes of bleeding before the rule? These are the situations you should pay special attention:
- Losses brown with traces of bloodIn these cases, it may be a symptom of pregnancy, especially if they occur after maintaining intimate relationships unprotected. The advice is perform a pregnancy test out of doubt, try to do our pregnancy test.
- smelling abundant and lossesIn these cases, spotting can alert us of an infection, bacterial vaginosis.
- He thick white flow, when he appears accompanied by itching, pain and feeling of discomfort, especially during urination or maintain relationships, it may be indicative of candidiasis, an infection caused by the Candida fungus.
- When the flow tends color greyish yellow and gives off an unpleasant odor can be a symptom of an infection by a sexually transmitted disease.
- Yellowing It may also be indicative of a problem of gonorrhea, a sexually transmitted disease.
- When the losses They are of a color greenish yellow, and intense, unpleasant odor, responsible can be called Trichomonas vaginalis, an STD caused by a parasite that causes a vaginal infection that causes vaginal bleeding.
In any of these situations, or simply if you have doubts, it seek medical advice. Corroborating the diagnosis is essential because in cases where treatment is required must be known before the cause that has motivated changes in our body.