The Health suspended for drugs, a total of 18, have ceased to be marketed on the recommendation of the European authorities on the unreliable that provide studies for sale in the European Union. The Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS) has proceeded to make public the list of recalled medicines market.
The reason for suspending the marketing of these drugs, as they have explained the health authorities, is due in particular to those found in studies deficiencies made by the company of Indian research Micro Therapeutic Research Labs. However, the European Agency medications also notes that there is no evidence of lack of efficacy or adverse effects on the already authorized medicines who they developed his studies on this site.
Stopping these drugs does not affect any that is considered critical for patients as in all cases there are other marketed drugs with the same active ingredient and pharmaceutical form. In addition, patients treated with any of these drugs do not need to interrupt treatment until your doctor says it replaced by another because they do not pose security risks or effectiveness.
Drug List suspended by the Ministry
Of the 18 drugs currently marketed only 6 of them in Spain:
- 5 mg tadalafil Aurovitas film-coated tablets EFG
- Tadalafil Aurovitas 10 mg film-coated tablets
- 20 mg tadalafil Aurovitas film-coated tablets EFG
- Amlodipine / Valsartan Aurobindo 5 mg / 160 mg film-coated tablets EFG
- Amlodipine / Valsartan Aurobindo 10 mg / 160 mg film-coated tablets EFG
- Hydroxyzine Qualigen 25 mg film-coated tablets EFG
- Bupropion Sandoz 150 mg modified-release tablets EFG
- Bupropion Sandoz 300 mg modified-release tablets EFG
- Naproxen 250 mg AUROBINDO tablets EFG
- Naproxen 500 mg AUROBINDO tablets EFG
- Strides acids Omega 3 1000 mg soft capsules EFG
- Betahistine Bluefish 8 mg tablets EFG
- Betahistine Bluefish 16 mg tablets EFG
- Perindopril / indapamide Combix 2 mg / 0,625 mg tablets EFG
- Perindopril / indapamide Combix 4 mg / 1.25 mg tablets EFG
- Perindopril / indapamide Combix 8 mg / 2.5 mg tablets EFG
- Amlodipine / Valsartan Aurovitas 5 mg / 160 mg film-coated tablets EFG
- Amlodipine / Valsartan Aurovitas 10 mg / 160 mg film-coated tablets EFG
You may also be interested in: Foods that interfere with drugs: those that should be avoided and notes the list of drugs that should always have at home.