have the swollen legs It is common among many women especially at the end of the day. To prevent swelling of the legs and help relieve discomfort, we offer a number of tips Y remedies you can not miss.
Therefore, if you are the usually you reach the end of a hard day with swollen legs, take note of these tips to reduce the problem:
- Living room walk every day for at least thirty minutes to activate circulation.
- When sitting, especially if you spend much time in a chair, legs crossed avoids. If, however, you have to spend hours standing, move from time to time, exercise your legs, to reactivate the blood circulation.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day, keep a diet balanced with healthy and natural foods, avoid excess fats and, above all, do not overdo the salt in foods because it increases fluid retention.
- rinse with cold water or, if it is winter, alternating jets of hot and cold water shower aclarándote ending legs with cold water.
- massaging your legs with a gel cold effect always extending upwards from the ankles up.
- At the end of the day when you’re on the couch or in bed, lift your legs and leave a bit high. You can also sleep with them up, putting a cushion to keep getting slightly higher from the body overnight.
- Stay fit, practice some exercise, go for a swim, join dance classes or yoga, riding a bike … you choose the exercise that goes with you more.
- It is recommended that you use do not wear shoes heel too high or use socks or pants too tight to hinder the flow of blood pressing legs. If you want, you can use pressure stockings recommended to improve blood circulation.
Put these tips remain constant and will reduce pain and swelling of the legs. And if you have a chance, try acupressure, you will be surprised benefits.